…at file (/home/domainname/etc/php5/php.ini) Add the following to php.ini (adjust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/scripts-not-to-cache/.*,-/home/username/public_html/apc/.*” apc.slam_defense… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 573.79
Search results for "timbthumb rewrite url htaccess"
SEO Consulting $85 per hour. Includes research for page titles, text headings and content keywords to optimize a website for a targeted market. Joomla Sites $350 per site. Includes sh404sef component for automated mod_rewrite URL rewriting, title and keyword rewriting. Includes xMap sitemap generator and setup of optimized sitemaps. Automated Yahoo, MSN and Google Sitemap [...]
…ouch”); } return (hash); } Incoming search terms for the article: w3 total cache varnish varnish wordpress vcl varnish wordpress varnish backend subdomain wordpress varnish vcl varnish video cache server configuration varnish 3 0 wordpress vcl w3tc varnish varnish wordpress multisite w3 total cache varnish cache… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 239.08
I recently upgraded my WordPress theme to WooThemes Canvas 5.x, and I found that some of the icons were not rendering, but were showing a letter or integer instead. I dug into the code and found that these icons are now delivered via @font-face webfonts. Meanwhile, I’m working on a client’s e-commerce site with Google WebFonts and a custom webfont to display the Rupee symbol (Indian currency). Though the fonts were uploading properly… 1, 1, 1, 0 and 179.32
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 143.45
…ngs > Default Script Installers Custom WordPress If you want to have the script archive download from a protected web directory, that is also possible: ‘url‘ => “http://repo.server.com/file-ver.zip”, ‘nocache’ => 1, ‘user’ => “username”, ‘pass’ => “password” Incoming search terms for the article: virtualmin wordpress script installer virtualmin wordpress virtualmin script installers wordpress installer script virtualmin script… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.63
phpMyAdmin database display I recently ran into a problem with the upgraded 3.5.2 phpMyAdmin package provided via the rpmforge.repo. Search no longer works, nor does pagination, etc. Plus, it’s out of date and vulnerable to an XSS exploit. I have solved this by changing to the EPEL repo, which maintains the latest version of phpMyAdmin. This post will teach you how to install phpMyAdmin on CentOS, Amazon Linux, or Redhat. Configuration ins… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.82
We recently migrated 2 Cpanel servers to VPS. Most things migrated properly and without incident. However, Mailman mailing lists were the exception. Mailing lists appear to have migrated properly, as they show up under WHM and Cpanel and usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists However, when cpanel user clicks Manage link, the following message appears: cpanel1.hosting.com mailing lists – Admin Links No such list listname_domainnam… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.82
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter