…rtual domain will load its own php.ini file, so you can add the APC directives to that file (/home/domainname/etc/php5/php.ini) Add the following to php.ini (adjust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/publi… 20, 1, 1, 0 and 1088.09
Search results for "eaccelerator virtualmin"
…ngs > Default Script Installers Custom WordPress If you want to have the script archive download from a protected web directory, that is also possible: ‘url’ => “http://repo.server.com/file-ver.zip”, ‘nocache’ => 1, ‘user’ => “username”, ‘pass’ => “password” Incoming search terms for the article: virtualmin wordpress script installer virtualmin wordpress virtualmin script installers wordpress installer script virtualmin script… 3, 1, 1, 0 and 275.01
…APC per virtual server. However with 200+ virtual hosts all running PHP script packages, as is the case with a commodity shared hosting server, this will use a lot of memory, and you will need somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-30GB apc.shm_size if you attempt to configure a single APC cache for the entire server. My web hosting server is for a small number of personal clients, so I adjust the APC settings for each individual account, depending… 2, 0, 1, 0 and 131.53
…cgi-bin> allow from all </Directory> SuexecUserGroup “#987″ “#756″ Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks Includes IncludesNOEXEC -Indexes MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch RemoveHandler .php RemoveHandler .php5 IPCCommTimeout 12 </VirtualHost> You must “babysit” the configuration: use the APC monitor (apc.php) to see how many files are being cached, and how much memory (apc.shm_size) is needed to avoid fragmentation, which will… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 83.7
…look at the log files: use grep to filter the secure log on “authentication failure” tail -f -n 20000 /var/log/secure | grep “authentication failure” There will likely be log entries similar to the following: Apr 19 05:22:19 vm5 auth: pam_unix(dovecot:auth): authentication failure; logname= uid=0 euid=0 tty=dovecot ruser=oracle rhost=126.96.36.199 Apr 19 05:22:20 vm5 auth: pam_unix(dovecot:auth): authentication failure; logname= uid=… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
…NFILES=131072 # # Locked shared memory (for ulimit -l) # Default log size is 82MB + header MEMLOCK=82000 # # Maximum size of corefile (for ulimit -c). Default in Fedora is 0 # DAEMON_COREFILE_LIMIT=”unlimited” # # Set this to 1 to make init script reload try to switch vcl without restart. # To make this work, you need to set the following variables # explicit: VARNISH_VCL_CONF, VARNISH_ADMIN_LISTEN_ADDRESS, # VARNISH_ADMIN_LISTEN_PORT, VARNISH_SE… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print firstname.lastname@example.org chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
- leonardo: Thats a very good tool !!! Thankyou very much I...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter