We recently migrated 2 Cpanel servers to VPS. Most things migrated properly and without incident. However, Mailman mailing lists were the exception. Mailing lists appear to have migrated properly, as they show up under WHM and Cpanel and usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists However, when cpanel user clicks Manage link, the following message appears: cpanel1.hosting.com mailing lists – Admin Links No such list listname_domainnam… 6, 1, 1, 0 and 968.27
Search results for "how to check mpm version in cpanel"
Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 13, 2, 3, 0 and 920.45
5.2 ;extension=fileinfo.so [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 512 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/apc/apc\.php$” apc.slam_defense = 0 apc.use_request_time = 1 apc.mmap_file_mask = /tmp/apc-accountname.XXXXXX ;OR apc.mmap_file_mask = /dev/zero apc.fil… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 274.94
…egEx, nor log file location, is going to work for every distribution. Neither can Fail2Ban account for every change in log file location or structure from version to version. What worked for Centos 5.x may not work for CentOS 6.x; what worked in kernel 2.8 may be invalid in kernel 3.4. Also stated earlier, it is well worth the time to learn a little about RegEx. One vehicle to propel the admin far along the path is RegExr. Author Greg Skinner pro… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 239.08
erver to your requirements and your environment. phpMyAdmin MySQL server dashboard Incoming search terms for the article: phpmyadmin require ip nginx phpmyadmin centos install and open phpmyadmin using ipaddress nginx centos 6 nginx secure phpmyadmin nginx ssl phpmyadmin ssl phpmyadmin phpmyadmin ssl phpmyadmin ssl centos phpmyadmin with ssl ssl conf client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/phpMyAdmin/… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 191.26
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print firstname.lastname@example.org chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
…acket inspection (SPI) firewall & login failure daemon (LFD) for your server: ConfigServer Firewall is an excellent free firewall & lfd. This will help prevent brute force probes, port flooding, DDOS, etc. If you have 600 virtual hosts running on a server, it is very likely that the server is experiencing constant malicious exploits, especially if you are also running email servers on the same IP addresses. Tune Apache the Sane Way (Requi… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 83.68
SlideShowPro Director is a secure, easy to use application for managing and updating your slideshow content. Simply upload images or videos, and SlideShowPro Director (through its non-destructive “on-demand publishing system”) formats photos on-the-fly to fit one or more slideshows. The result? Every slideshow you publish has sharp, beautiful imagery tailored to fit. See it in action at UltralightFlying.com » Check it out on SVIonli… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.82
If you’ve read anything at all about Content Management Systems (CMS), you’ll probably know that CMS are the most effective way to keep your site relevant to your audience. You also know at least three other things: Keeping your site relevant and up-to-date can be time consuming CMS can be complicated Portals can be expensive [...]
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter