…ault = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/apc/apc\.php$” apc.slam_defense = 0 apc.use_request_time = 1 apc.mmap_file_mask = /tmp/apc-accountname.XXXXXX ;OR apc.mmap_file_mask = /dev/zero apc.file_update_protection = 2 apc.enable_cli = 0 apc.max_file_size = 2M apc.stat = 1 apc.write_lock = 1 apc.report_autofilter = 0 apc.include_once_override = 0 apc.rfc1867 = 0 apc.rfc1867_prefix = “upload_” apc.rfc1867_name = “APC_UPLOAD_PROGRESS” apc…. 7, 0, 0, 0 and 812.85
Search results for "www facebookssp com"
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 4, 0, 0, 0 and 525.96
Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 239.07
We recently migrated 2 Cpanel servers to VPS. Most things migrated properly and without incident. However, Mailman mailing lists were the exception. Mailing lists appear to have migrated properly, as they show up under WHM and Cpanel and usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists However, when cpanel user clicks Manage link, the following message appears: cpanel1.hosting.com mailing lists – Admin Links No such list listname_domainnam… 4, 0, 0, 0 and 191.26
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print firstname.lastname@example.org chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
….sock user=mysql symbolic-links=0 innodb_file_per_table = 1 thread_concurrency = 8 query_cache_size = 64M query_cache_limit = 4M thread_cache_size = 8 myisam_sort_buffer_size = 64M read_rnd_buffer_size = 8M read_buffer_size = 2M sort_buffer_size = 2M table_cache = 1600 table_definition_cache = 1600 max_allowed_packet = 4M key_buffer = 1G interactive_timeout = 2 wait_timeout = 5 long_query_time = 1 log_slow_queries = ON open_files_limit = 3200 inn… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 143.44
…at file (/home/domainname/etc/php5/php.ini) Add the following to php.ini (adjust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/scripts-not-to-cache/.*,-/home/username/public_html/apc/.*” apc.slam_defense… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 143.44
Punktastic.com web site
Thanks again, couldn’t have done the launch without you. This is why we did it!
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter