…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 239.01
Search results for "search file with chmod change"
SEO Consulting $85 per hour. Includes research for page titles, text headings and content keywords to optimize a website for a targeted market. Joomla Sites $350 per site. Includes sh404sef component for automated mod_rewrite URL rewriting, title and keyword rewriting. Includes xMap sitemap generator and setup of optimized sitemaps. Automated Yahoo, MSN and Google Sitemap [...]
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share$fastcgi_script_name; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_buffers 256 4k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; } location ~* ^/phpMyAdmi… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 143.4
Chris Gilligan provides web server and search engine optimization (SEO) services WordPress development high performance hosting site and server performance tuning Decades of experience hosting websites, from small local sites with only a few html pages, to high-traffic sites with thousands of users and pages. I’ve been building websites and since the early days of [...]
…ffic. Virtualmin explains: “When PHP scripts for this domain as run via FCGId, the number of PHP processes set in this field will be kept running at all times to serve requests. You can increase this from the default of 4 to improve PHP script latency, or decrease it to reduce memory use. Setting it to None will cause PHP processes to be launched only as needed on demand, and to be cleaned up after some period of inactivity.” Nginx su… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.6
If you’ve read anything at all about Content Management Systems (CMS), you’ll probably know that CMS are the most effective way to keep your site relevant to your audience. You also know at least three other things: Keeping your site relevant and up-to-date can be time consuming CMS can be complicated Portals can be expensive [...]
…u may wish to run Apache with Worker MPM instead of Prefork MPM. More information about Apache Worker MPM vs. Prefork MPM » Installation Suggestions and Modification of Defaults Be sure to install the newest version of APC, 3.1.9 as of the last revision of this post (I assume you know how to install and configure all the packages mentioned in this post): pecl install apc Choose “no” for internal debugging, but choose “yesR… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.6
…MS sites I have built. My WordPress Portfolio Incoming search terms for the article: powered by expressionengine www chrisgilligan com intitle:forum intext:register foxy boxing links intitle:forum intext:member list how top 25 fared powered by wordpress intitle:forum intext:member list seeking marriage Directories forum by powered by expressionengine… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.6
…ouch”); } return (hash); } Incoming search terms for the article: w3 total cache varnish varnish wordpress vcl varnish wordpress varnish backend subdomain wordpress varnish vcl varnish video cache server configuration varnish 3 0 wordpress vcl w3tc varnish varnish wordpress multisite w3 total cache varnish cache… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.6
Office Coordinators Inc. website I worked with Office Coordinators Inc’s talented in-house designers to update the OCI website. OCI chose an e-commerce theme, and we completely reworked the CSS and layout to match their colors and logo treatment. After a previous failed attempt with another developer, they were surprised at how quickly the site came together, and how easy it is to manage with WordPress! “Inquiry mode” e-comme… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 83.65
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter