Would you like a quote for a web project? This document will help you focus (and help me understand) your ideas and needs. Please download it, use it, and contact me when you are ready to proceed.
Search results for "script on client inquiry"
VacantServer WordPress sites are getting hammered with bad logins and probes. We’ve implemented a plugin to log failed login attempts to syslog, and a Fail2Ban filter for the same. If you run these on RedHat, you’ll need some additional configuration info… here it is: WordPress login failure regex (error_log):
^%(__prefix_line)sAuthentication failure for .* from <HOST>$
Apache nohome regex (error_log):
[client <HOST>] File does not exist: .*/~.*
…u may wish to run Apache with Worker MPM instead of Prefork MPM. More information about Apache Worker MPM vs. Prefork MPM » Installation Suggestions and Modification of Defaults Be sure to install the newest version of APC, 3.1.9 as of the last revision of this post (I assume you know how to install and configure all the packages mentioned in this post): pecl install apc Choose “no” for internal debugging, but choose “yesR… 8, 0, 0, 0 and 382.52
…ngs > Default Script Installers Custom WordPress If you want to have the script archive download from a protected web directory, that is also possible: ‘url’ => “http://repo.server.com/file-ver.zip”, ‘nocache’ => 1, ‘user’ => “username”, ‘pass’ => “password” Incoming search terms for the article: virtualmin wordpress script installer virtualmin wordpress virtualmin script installers wordpress installer script virtualmin script… 5, 1, 1, 0 and 370.56
…at file (/home/domainname/etc/php5/php.ini) Add the following to php.ini (adjust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/scripts-not-to-cache/.*,-/home/username/public_html/apc/.*” apc.slam_defense… 6, 0, 0, 0 and 286.89
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 239.07
…ouch”); } return (hash); } Incoming search terms for the article: w3 total cache varnish varnish wordpress vcl varnish wordpress varnish backend subdomain wordpress varnish vcl varnish video cache server configuration varnish 3 0 wordpress vcl w3tc varnish varnish wordpress multisite w3 total cache varnish cache… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 239.07
…almin for a shared hosting environment with APC cache, because it does allow to set php.ini and fcgiwrapper for every individual virtual host, and so to set an individual configuration for APC per virtual server. However with 200+ virtual hosts all running PHP script packages, as is the case with a commodity shared hosting server, this will use a lot of memory, and you will need somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-30GB apc.shm_size if you attempt… 2, 0, 2, 0 and 167.35
SEO Consulting $85 per hour. Includes research for page titles, text headings and content keywords to optimize a website for a targeted market. Joomla Sites $350 per site. Includes sh404sef component for automated mod_rewrite URL rewriting, title and keyword rewriting. Includes xMap sitemap generator and setup of optimized sitemaps. Automated Yahoo, MSN and Google Sitemap [...]
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter