SEO Consulting $85 per hour. Includes research for page titles, text headings and content keywords to optimize a website for a targeted market. Joomla Sites $350 per site. Includes sh404sef component for automated mod_rewrite URL rewriting, title and keyword rewriting. Includes xMap sitemap generator and setup of optimized sitemaps. Automated Yahoo, MSN and Google Sitemap [...]
Search results for "samba setup in fedora 16"
…distribution. Neither can Fail2Ban account for every change in log file location or structure from version to version. What worked for Centos 5.x may not work for CentOS 6.x; what worked in kernel 2.8 may be invalid in kernel 3.4. Also stated earlier, it is well worth the time to learn a little about RegEx. One vehicle to propel the admin far along the path is RegExr. Author Greg Skinner provides an online version as well as Adobe AIR standalone… 1, 1, 0, 0 and 143.5
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share$fastcgi_script_name; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_buffers 256 4k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; } location ~* ^/phpMyAdmi… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 143.49
Google Adwords, Yahoo Ads, MSN (Microsoft Network) Ads setup $500 for 1 hour consultation and setup of 3 accounts. Customer pays the per click fees after account is setup, driven by a monthly maximum budget that is based on a test run of keywords and phrases. Per click fees begin around 50¢ — $2 and rise [...]
…ouch”); } return (hash); } Incoming search terms for the article: w3 total cache varnish varnish wordpress vcl varnish wordpress varnish backend subdomain wordpress varnish vcl varnish video cache server configuration varnish 3 0 wordpress vcl w3tc varnish varnish wordpress multisite w3 total cache varnish cache… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
…ffic. Virtualmin explains: “When PHP scripts for this domain as run via FCGId, the number of PHP processes set in this field will be kept running at all times to serve requests. You can increase this from the default of 4 to improve PHP script latency, or decrease it to reduce memory use. Setting it to None will cause PHP processes to be launched only as needed on demand, and to be cleaned up after some period of inactivity.” Nginx su… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
All my large projects, I would like to set up on the cloud. All setup, config and tuning working will come to you.
…g form (example from one of my servers): [mysqld] datadir=/var/lib/mysql socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock user=mysql symbolic-links=0 innodb_file_per_table = 1 thread_concurrency = 8 query_cache_size = 64M query_cache_limit = 4M thread_cache_size = 8 myisam_sort_buffer_size = 64M read_rnd_buffer_size = 8M read_buffer_size = 2M sort_buffer_size = 2M table_cache = 1600 table_definition_cache = 1600 max_allowed_packet = 4M key_buffer = 1G interactiv… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.83
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
- leonardo: Thats a very good tool !!! Thankyou very much I...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter