fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share$fastcgi_script_name; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_buffers 256 4k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; } location ~* ^/phpMyAdmi… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 430.22
Search results for "mod_rewrite unable to check"
SEO Consulting $85 per hour. Includes research for page titles, text headings and content keywords to optimize a website for a targeted market. Joomla Sites $350 per site. Includes sh404sef component for automated mod_rewrite URL rewriting, title and keyword rewriting. Includes xMap sitemap generator and setup of optimized sitemaps. Automated Yahoo, MSN and Google Sitemap [...]
I recently upgraded my WordPress theme to WooThemes Canvas 5.x, and I found that some of the icons were not rendering, but were showing a letter or integer instead. I dug into the code and found that these icons are now delivered via @font-face webfonts. Meanwhile, I’m working on a client’s e-commerce site with Google WebFonts and a custom webfont to display the Rupee symbol (Indian currency). Though the fonts were uploading properly… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 143.41
We recently migrated 2 Cpanel servers to VPS. Most things migrated properly and without incident. However, Mailman mailing lists were the exception. Mailing lists appear to have migrated properly, as they show up under WHM and Cpanel and usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists However, when cpanel user clicks Manage link, the following message appears: cpanel1.hosting.com mailing lists – Admin Links No such list listname_domainnam… 2, 0, 1, 0 and 131.46
…ffic. Virtualmin explains: “When PHP scripts for this domain as run via FCGId, the number of PHP processes set in this field will be kept running at all times to serve requests. You can increase this from the default of 4 to improve PHP script latency, or decrease it to reduce memory use. Setting it to None will cause PHP processes to be launched only as needed on demand, and to be cleaned up after some period of inactivity.” Nginx su… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.61
…u may wish to run Apache with Worker MPM instead of Prefork MPM. More information about Apache Worker MPM vs. Prefork MPM » Installation Suggestions and Modification of Defaults Be sure to install the newest version of APC, 3.1.9 as of the last revision of this post (I assume you know how to install and configure all the packages mentioned in this post): pecl install apc Choose “no” for internal debugging, but choose “yesR… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.61
SlideShowPro Director is a secure, easy to use application for managing and updating your slideshow content. Simply upload images or videos, and SlideShowPro Director (through its non-destructive “on-demand publishing system”) formats photos on-the-fly to fit one or more slideshows. The result? Every slideshow you publish has sharp, beautiful imagery tailored to fit. See it in action at UltralightFlying.com » Check it out on SVIonli… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.8
If you’ve read anything at all about Content Management Systems (CMS), you’ll probably know that CMS are the most effective way to keep your site relevant to your audience. You also know at least three other things: Keeping your site relevant and up-to-date can be time consuming CMS can be complicated Portals can be expensive [...]
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter