Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print email@example.com chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
Search results for "info sample landscape architecture"
phpMyAdmin database display I recently ran into a problem with the upgraded 3.5.2 phpMyAdmin package provided via the rpmforge.repo. Search no longer works, nor does pagination, etc. Plus, it’s out of date and vulnerable to an XSS exploit. I have solved this by changing to the EPEL repo, which maintains the latest version of phpMyAdmin. This post will teach you how to install phpMyAdmin on CentOS, Amazon Linux, or Redhat. Configuration ins… 4, 0, 0, 0 and 191.26
Craig Design Group Website This is a simple website for a Chattanooga based landscape architect that focuses on beautiful portfolio slideshows. We’ve also added Twitter and Facebook integration to keep fans and customers updated on the latest projects. Incoming search terms for the article: landscape architecture portfolio landscape architecture portfolio tips architect website beautiful architecture portfolio landscape architecture websi… 1, 1, 0, 0 and 143.45
…u may wish to run Apache with Worker MPM instead of Prefork MPM. More information about Apache Worker MPM vs. Prefork MPM » Installation Suggestions and Modification of Defaults Be sure to install the newest version of APC, 3.1.9 as of the last revision of this post (I assume you know how to install and configure all the packages mentioned in this post): pecl install apc Choose “no” for internal debugging, but choose “yesR… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.63
…ouch”); } return (hash); } Incoming search terms for the article: w3 total cache varnish varnish wordpress vcl varnish wordpress varnish backend subdomain wordpress varnish vcl varnish video cache server configuration varnish 3 0 wordpress vcl w3tc varnish varnish wordpress multisite w3 total cache varnish cache… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.82
Mark Making is a Chattanooga non-profit with a mission to enhance the town with public art and to engage the public in the creation and production of art, not merely it’s appreciation or exhibition. Mark Making website This project was yet another “rescue effort” to save a dying website that had been abandoned by a previous developer. Knowing how artists can be very particular about visual design and information architecture,… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.82
Zero Sum Website This is a project for Create Here, a Chattanooga think tank nonprofit that connects entrepreneurs and artists with creative communicators to promote sustainable, creative initiatives and showcases. Zero Sum is an exhibit that examines the role of games in contemporary culture and the impact they have on our social experience, psyche, morality and approach to critical thinking. Online forms for artistic submissions Database to… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
Southeastern Expeditions website This site, for an adventure travel company that runs rafting and eco-tourism trips in North and Central America, features a clean interactive design and extensive search engine optimization, including tailored metatags, hyperlinks, and a backlink referral network. The site also features a simple reservation form that collects all information needed by booking specialists to bill for trip deposit and contact the… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter