the configuration: use the APC monitor (apc.php) to see how many files are being cached, and how much memory (apc.shm_size) is needed to avoid fragmentation, which will cause the 500 errors. If fragmentation rises quickly to 100%, memory usage is full, and cache full count rises above 0, you will almost surely see “500″ errors. If WordPress is the only PHP script software package on the domain, the following configuration will likely… 9, 0, 0, 0 and 1577.9
Search results for "how to make expressionengine entries in slideshow using html and css"
…c/php5/php.ini) Add the following to php.ini (adjust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/scripts-not-to-cache/.*,-/home/username/public_html/apc/.*” apc.slam_defense = 0 apc.use_request_time = 1… 8, 0, 0, 0 and 1004.11
…Queries result is very high. Slow Queries result % will be somewhat high if MySQL has run for less than 24 hours. Example MySQL Tuning Primer results: SLOW QUERIES The slow query log is NOT enabled. Current long_query_time = 10.000000 sec. You have 0 out of 1768137 that take longer than 10.000000 sec. to complete Your long_query_time seems to be fine BINARY UPDATE LOG The binary update log is NOT enabled. You will not be able to do point in tim… 3, 0, 1, 0 and 884.57
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print firstname.lastname@example.org chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 478.15
…etc/init.d/varnish expects the variable $DAEMON_OPTS to be set from this # shell script fragment. # # # Maximum number of open files (for ulimit -n) NFILES=131072 # # Locked shared memory (for ulimit -l) # Default log size is 82MB + header MEMLOCK=82000 # # Maximum size of corefile (for ulimit -c). Default in Fedora is 0 # DAEMON_COREFILE_LIMIT=”unlimited” # # Set this to 1 to make init script reload try to switch vcl without restart. # To make t… 4, 0, 0, 0 and 478.15
…egEx, nor log file location, is going to work for every distribution. Neither can Fail2Ban account for every change in log file location or structure from version to version. What worked for Centos 5.x may not work for CentOS 6.x; what worked in kernel 2.8 may be invalid in kernel 3.4. Also stated earlier, it is well worth the time to learn a little about RegEx. One vehicle to propel the admin far along the path is RegExr. Author Greg Skinner pro… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 239.08
website for Cleveland, TN Chamber of Commerce This website for Cleveland Tennessee’s Chamber of Commerce features: Community calendar used by many organizations to publicize their events Flash slideshow Dropdown and contextual menu system to make navigation of the site very intuitive for the site’s many business, organization and individual users Detailed contact forms for ordering printed materials The site is maintained by Chamb… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 239.08
I recently upgraded my WordPress theme to WooThemes Canvas 5.x, and I found that some of the icons were not rendering, but were showing a letter or integer instead. I dug into the code and found that these icons are now delivered via @font-face webfonts. Meanwhile, I’m working on a client’s e-commerce site with Google WebFonts and a custom webfont to display the Rupee symbol (Indian currency). Though the fonts were uploading properly… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 239.08
…MS sites I have built. My WordPress Portfolio Incoming search terms for the article: powered by expressionengine www chrisgilligan com intitle:forum intext:register foxy boxing links intitle:forum intext:member list how top 25 fared powered by wordpress intitle:forum intext:member list seeking marriage Directories forum by powered by expressionengine… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 143.45
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter