5.2 ;extension=fileinfo.so [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 512 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/apc/apc\.php$” apc.slam_defense = 0 apc.use_request_time = 1 apc.mmap_file_mask = /tmp/apc-accountname.XXXXXX ;OR apc.mmap_file_mask = /dev/zero apc.fil… 13, 1, 4, 0 and 6837.51
Search results for "how to edit php ini virtual min"
…djust to your requirements) [APC] extension = apc.so apc.enabled = 1 apc.shm_segments = 1 apc.shm_size = 12M apc.optimization = 0 apc.num_files_hint = 256 apc.user_entries_hint = 1024 apc.ttl = 0 apc.user_ttl = 0 apc.gc_ttl = 600 apc.cache_by_default = 0 apc.filters = “-/home/username/public_html/scripts-not-to-cache/.*,-/home/username/public_html/apc/.*” apc.slam_defense = 0 apc.use_request_time = 1 apc.mmap_file_mask = /tmp/apc.XXXXXX apc.file_… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 3538.29
…almin for a shared hosting environment with APC cache, because it does allow to set php.ini and fcgiwrapper for every individual virtual host, and so to set an individual configuration for APC per virtual server. However with 200+ virtual hosts all running PHP script packages, as is the case with a commodity shared hosting server, this will use a lot of memory, and you will need somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-30GB apc.shm_size if you attempt… 7, 1, 3, 0 and 1996.28
erver to your requirements and your environment. phpMyAdmin MySQL server dashboard Incoming search terms for the article: phpmyadmin require ip nginx phpmyadmin centos install and open phpmyadmin using ipaddress nginx centos 6 nginx secure phpmyadmin nginx ssl phpmyadmin ssl phpmyadmin phpmyadmin ssl phpmyadmin ssl centos phpmyadmin with ssl ssl conf client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/phpMyAdmin/… 10, 0, 0, 0 and 1195.36
…acket inspection (SPI) firewall & login failure daemon (LFD) for your server: ConfigServer Firewall is an excellent free firewall & lfd. This will help prevent brute force probes, port flooding, DDOS, etc. If you have 600 virtual hosts running on a server, it is very likely that the server is experiencing constant malicious exploits, especially if you are also running email servers on the same IP addresses. Tune Apache the Sane Way (Requi… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 729.18
…ngs > Default Script Installers Custom WordPress If you want to have the script archive download from a protected web directory, that is also possible: ‘url’ => “http://repo.server.com/file-ver.zip”, ‘nocache’ => 1, ‘user’ => “username”, ‘pass’ => “password” Incoming search terms for the article: virtualmin wordpress script installer virtualmin wordpress virtualmin script installers wordpress installer script virtualmin script… 3, 0, 0, 0 and 334.7
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 334.7
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print firstname.lastname@example.org chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
…egEx, nor log file location, is going to work for every distribution. Neither can Fail2Ban account for every change in log file location or structure from version to version. What worked for Centos 5.x may not work for CentOS 6.x; what worked in kernel 2.8 may be invalid in kernel 3.4. Also stated earlier, it is well worth the time to learn a little about RegEx. One vehicle to propel the admin far along the path is RegExr. Author Greg Skinner pro… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 239.07
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter