…ffic. Virtualmin explains: “When PHP scripts for this domain as run via FCGId, the number of PHP processes set in this field will be kept running at all times to serve requests. You can increase this from the default of 4 to improve PHP script latency, or decrease it to reduce memory use. Setting it to None will cause PHP processes to be launched only as needed on demand, and to be cleaned up after some period of inactivity.” Nginx su… 33, 1, 1, 0 and 3514.49
Search results for "expressionengine multi site manager nginx"
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 8, 0, 0, 0 and 812.84
If you’ve read anything at all about Content Management Systems (CMS), you’ll probably know that CMS are the most effective way to keep your site relevant to your audience. You also know at least three other things: Keeping your site relevant and up-to-date can be time consuming CMS can be complicated Portals can be expensive [...]
Chris Gilligan Information Architect, Web Server Administrator, Media Producer web • video • print email@example.com chrisgilligan.com I design and produce information and communication media for university, corporate, small business, manufacturing and non-profit clients: web sites Information architecture and design for open source content management systems Linux Apache MySQL PHP web server administration Postfix Dovecot Sendmail [...]
Chattanooga STAND website This site, completed for Chattanooga’s Create Here, in tandem with design firm Widgets & Stone, is for a regional visioning process being conducted around Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tell-a-friend and Volunteer forms Semantic, search engine and handheld browser friendly design Google Analytics to track page views, form submissions, pdf and file downloads Expression Engine multi-site manager custom fields: staf… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 334.71
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share$fastcgi_script_name; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_buffers 256 4k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; } location ~* ^/phpMyAdmi… 4, 1, 1, 0 and 322.76
I recently upgraded my WordPress theme to WooThemes Canvas 5.x, and I found that some of the icons were not rendering, but were showing a letter or integer instead. I dug into the code and found that these icons are now delivered via @font-face webfonts. Meanwhile, I’m working on a client’s e-commerce site with Google WebFonts and a custom webfont to display the Rupee symbol (Indian currency). Though the fonts were uploading properly… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 239.07
Punktastic.com is a community powered site that covers punk music in Britain, but is poised to go worldwide. They cover punk and hardcore shows and festivals, and provide album reviews, video interviews and more. With a growing audience and user base, Punktastic needed a more reliable and robust web server, so they made the move to a dedicated CentOS 5 series web server with 3GB RAM. While this is a relatively low-end box, it has plenty of horse… 4, 0, 0, 0 and 191.26
Southeastern Expeditions website This site, for an adventure travel company that runs rafting and eco-tourism trips in North and Central America, features a clean interactive design and extensive search engine optimization, including tailored metatags, hyperlinks, and a backlink referral network. The site also features a simple reservation form that collects all information needed by booking specialists to bill for trip deposit and contact the… 2, 1, 0, 0 and 191.26
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter