Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.61
Search results for "cant apply process slot for varwwwcgi bincgi_wrappercgi_wrapper plesk"
rs). Instead, enable APC on a per-domain basis by modifying the respective /home/domainname.com/etc/php5/php.ini — your httpd.conf or virtual.conf should look something like this for each virtual domain. <VirtualHost 18.104.22.1688:80> ServerName chrisgilligan.com ServerAlias www.chrisgilligan.com DocumentRoot /home/chris/public_html ErrorLog /var/log/serversoftware/chrisgilligan.com_error_log CustomLog /var/log/serversoftware/chrisgil… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.8
Chattanooga STAND website This site, completed for Chattanooga’s Create Here, in tandem with design firm Widgets & Stone, is for a regional visioning process being conducted around Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tell-a-friend and Volunteer forms Semantic, search engine and handheld browser friendly design Google Analytics to track page views, form submissions, pdf and file downloads Expression Engine multi-site manager custom fields: staf… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.8
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter