This site was produced in tandem with Widgets & Stone, a Chattanooga design firm. We’re members of Sequatchie Cove Farm’s Community Shared Agriculture program, so we are very familiar with the quality of the eggs, dairy, meat and produce coming out of the clean and fertile Sequatchie Valley.
(Will Work for Food!)
- WordPress Content Management System allows the farmers to easily add their opinions, information and images
- Automated updates to Facebook Pages, with linkback
- Automatic Twitter tweets for new posts, with linkback
- Social Media bookmarking
- SlideShowPro gives the site a slick Flash-based Image Management System so the site can feature seasonal images.
- MailMan manages a plethora of mailing lists for the weekly emails that keep the farmers connected to the communities and individuals they serve