…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 3, 0, 1, 0 and 3599.08
Search results for "simple facebook connect example"
Facebook and Twitter are two very important social media platforms that can seriously improve the reach of your website content. Content Management Systems can be configured to automatically send new content to Facebook and Twitter via RSS feeds, with linkback to your website, which improves traffic. WordPress Sites $500 per site Install Facebook Connect and Twitter Connect plugins Optionally, add Facebook feed and fans, Facebook Comments &… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 669.6
Social media, including sites like Facebook and MySpace, micro-blogging platforms like Twitter, and sharing/bookmarking tools like Digg, Del.icio.us and Stumble Upon are all very important to your outreach to customers, not to mention the incoming links they provide, and the potential of exponential viral traffic. Add to this the need for regular blogging (on your site and other platforms) and email updates, and the management of all this onlin… 3, 1, 1, 0 and 597.85
…t work out of creating self-validating forms. Adding an auto-mailer to PFBC is very simple, however. You just need a simple PHP if/else and all is well. If you have read this far, you should go ahead and download PFBC version 3 (with Bootstrap). You’ll want to install it on a dev server and read the documentation, which is on the example pages. Installation: put the downloaded folder in a public_html space that’s running PHP 5+. Note… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 573.94
Joe Naturals Farm Store Cafe is a “farm to table” cafe and natural foods store located in historic Leiper’s Fork, near Franklin, TN. The owners contacted me through a fellow farmer with whom I have worked on several web projects. Joe Natural's website The website project was languishing, after being abandoned by a designer who lacked knowledge of WordPress template coding. The site needed better integration with WordPress,… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 573.94
…your MySQL server performance, you may try: mysqltuner: https://github.com/rackerhacker/MySQLTuner-perl (or http://mysqltuner.pl for the script only) MySQL Tuning Primer: https://launchpad.net/mysql-tuning-primer phpMyAdmin 3.5+: Status Monitor and Advisor are excellent tools, but require proper phpMyAdmin setup These scripts will analyze MySQL performance and make suggestions regarding your my.cnf configuration. mysqltuner is now deprecated,… 5, 0, 0, 0 and 526.12
Suck Creek Cycle website I’ve been hosting and helping with Suck Creek Cycle’s website since they opened in 1998. The site was long overdue for an upgrade, so I took an existing template design and tweaked it a bit to look like the bike shop, then integrated social media and syndicated content from their vendors. Facebook local business page integration — publish from WordPress directly to Facebook Facebook Friends and Wall display… 3, 1, 1, 0 and 275.01
Craig Design Group Website This is a simple website for a Chattanooga based landscape architect that focuses on beautiful portfolio slideshows. We’ve also added Twitter and Facebook integration to keep fans and customers updated on the latest projects. Incoming search terms for the article: landscape architecture portfolio landscape architecture portfolio tips architect website beautiful architecture portfolio landscape architecture websi… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 215.23
…u may wish to run Apache with Worker MPM instead of Prefork MPM. More information about Apache Worker MPM vs. Prefork MPM » Installation Suggestions and Modification of Defaults Be sure to install the newest version of APC, 3.1.9 as of the last revision of this post (I assume you know how to install and configure all the packages mentioned in this post): pecl install apc Choose “no” for internal debugging, but choose “yesR… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 143.49
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
- leonardo: Thats a very good tool !!! Thankyou very much I...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter