…your MySQL server performance, you may try: mysqltuner: https://github.com/rackerhacker/MySQLTuner-perl (or http://mysqltuner.pl for the script only) MySQL Tuning Primer: https://launchpad.net/mysql-tuning-primer phpMyAdmin 3.5+: Status Monitor and Advisor are excellent tools, but require proper phpMyAdmin setup These scripts will analyze MySQL performance and make suggestions regarding your my.cnf configuration. mysqltuner is now deprecated,… 3, 0, 1, 0 and 179.35
Search results for "php fcgi nginx optimization"
…distribution. Neither can Fail2Ban account for every change in log file location or structure from version to version. What worked for Centos 5.x may not work for CentOS 6.x; what worked in kernel 2.8 may be invalid in kernel 3.4. Also stated earlier, it is well worth the time to learn a little about RegEx. One vehicle to propel the admin far along the path is RegExr. Author Greg Skinner provides an online version as well as Adobe AIR standalone… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 143.49
Chris Gilligan provides web server and search engine optimization (SEO) services WordPress development high performance hosting site and server performance tuning Decades of experience hosting websites, from small local sites with only a few html pages, to high-traffic sites with thousands of users and pages. I’ve been building websites and since the early days of [...]
Mark Making is a Chattanooga non-profit with a mission to enhance the town with public art and to engage the public in the creation and production of art, not merely it’s appreciation or exhibition. Mark Making website This project was yet another “rescue effort” to save a dying website that had been abandoned by a previous developer. Knowing how artists can be very particular about visual design and information architecture,… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 143.48
Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 2, 0, 1, 0 and 131.53
Joe Naturals Farm Store Cafe is a “farm to table” cafe and natural foods store located in historic Leiper’s Fork, near Franklin, TN. The owners contacted me through a fellow farmer with whom I have worked on several web projects. Joe Natural's website The website project was languishing, after being abandoned by a designer who lacked knowledge of WordPress template coding. The site needed better integration with WordPress,… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.66
…deo. But be sure to add a tagline to “Say something about this…” This line becomes your Title in the RSS feed or WordPress post. Otherwise you will see a generic “Your Client’s Facebook Wall 07/12/2011 15:35:43″ as the title. And on the client’s site, you will see this: You may want to set up a WordPress Category for these posts. FeedWordPress can be configured to post to a specific Category, add Tags, etc. Y… 2, 0, 0, 0 and 95.66
Southeastern Expeditions website This site, for an adventure travel company that runs rafting and eco-tourism trips in North and Central America, features a clean interactive design and extensive search engine optimization, including tailored metatags, hyperlinks, and a backlink referral network. The site also features a simple reservation form that collects all information needed by booking specialists to bill for trip deposit and contact the… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 83.7
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
- leonardo: Thats a very good tool !!! Thankyou very much I...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter