Search results for "page cache disk enhanced wordpress ngnix"
Sequatchie Cove Farm website This site was produced in tandem with Widgets & Stone, a Chattanooga design firm. We’re members of Sequatchie Cove Farm’s Community Shared Agriculture program, so we are very familiar with the quality of the eggs, dairy, meat and produce coming out of the clean and fertile Sequatchie Valley. (Will Work for Food!) WordPress Content Management System allows the farmers to easily add their opinions, in… 1, 0, 1, 0 and 83.67
Some installations of Apache will have been compiled to work with either Prefork or Worker MPM, but most by default are compiled only to work with Prefork. Changing to Worker MPM may allow your server to handle much higher traffic, more user sessions, with less RAM use. Your site or server will not scale well if it is running Prefork MPM. Worker is a bit more difficult to set up properly, and has some restrictions regarding functionality of PHP… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
Chattanooga STAND website This site, completed for Chattanooga’s Create Here, in tandem with design firm Widgets & Stone, is for a regional visioning process being conducted around Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tell-a-friend and Volunteer forms Semantic, search engine and handheld browser friendly design Google Analytics to track page views, form submissions, pdf and file downloads Expression Engine multi-site manager custom fields: staf… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
I’ve been building websites and since the early days of the world wide web. I know where it came from, and where it’s going. I can handle any level of website from a single page to a fully secure online business system. My clients include mid-size corporations, manufacturers, non-profit organizations, developers and independent businesses in [...]
We recently migrated 2 Cpanel servers to VPS. Most things migrated properly and without incident. However, Mailman mailing lists were the exception. Mailing lists appear to have migrated properly, as they show up under WHM and Cpanel and usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/bin/list_lists However, when cpanel user clicks Manage link, the following message appears: cpanel1.hosting.com mailing lists – Admin Links No such list listname_domainnam… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
Mark Making is a Chattanooga non-profit with a mission to enhance the town with public art and to engage the public in the creation and production of art, not merely it’s appreciation or exhibition. Mark Making website This project was yet another “rescue effort” to save a dying website that had been abandoned by a previous developer. Knowing how artists can be very particular about visual design and information architecture,… 1, 0, 0, 0 and 47.81
Zero Sum Website This is a project for Create Here, a Chattanooga think tank nonprofit that connects entrepreneurs and artists with creative communicators to promote sustainable, creative initiatives and showcases. Zero Sum is an exhibit that examines the role of games in contemporary culture and the impact they have on our social experience, psyche, morality and approach to critical thinking. Online forms for artistic submissions Database to… 0, 0, 1, 0 and 35.86
Craig Design Group Website This is a simple website for a Chattanooga based landscape architect that focuses on beautiful portfolio slideshows. We’ve also added Twitter and Facebook integration to keep fans and customers updated on the latest projects. Incoming search terms for the article: landscape architecture portfolio landscape architecture portfolio tips architect website beautiful architecture portfolio landscape architecture websi… 0, 0, 1, 0 and 35.86
- How to Configure APC Cache on Virtual Servers with PHP running under FCGId November 8, 2010
- Automated WordPress Installation Via Custom Virtualmin Script Installer May 17, 2012
- WordPress with W3 Total Cache on Nginx with APC (Virtualmin) March 12, 2012
- Varnish VCL and Config for WordPress with W3 Total Cache August 14, 2012
- Remote publishing to WordPress from Facebook via RSS July 25, 2011
- WordPress Fail2Ban RegEx for RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux April 27, 2013
- Fail2Ban Regex for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Amazon Linux 2013 April 19, 2013
- Auto Mailer Form with Validation and reCAPTCHA January 16, 2013
- Install phpMyAdmin with SSL on CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat (Apache or NginX) September 24, 2012
- SSL and CloudFront CDN Support for WebFonts via .htaccess September 5, 2012
- Chris Gilligan: What version of PHP are you running. This example ...
- manny: Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing the script, it ...
- Prestashop et APC en multiboutiques | Webiche : Blog de Michel Tomas: [...] Configure APC sur Apache avec mod-fcgid [......
- Chris Gilligan: leonardo: Thanks for your kind words! I do not ...
- leonardo: hey !! I am very happy I am publishing from facebo...
a little bird told me…
Follow @gilligoon on Twitter